DESCRIPTIONCombining the power of an anti-aging moisturizer with a broad-spectrum sunscreen, Age Defense Daily Moisture is ideal for daily use to incorporate into any anti-aging regimen. This product combines moisturizing agents, antioxidants and Hyaluronic Acid to boost the skin's moisture retention and prevent fine lines and wrinkles. In addition, Age Defense Daily Moisture protects the skin against UVA-aging rays and UVB-burning rays. This sunscreen and moisturizer combination is formulated as a gentle product to accomodate sensitive skin and post-procedure recovery.
- Sunscreen and anti-aging moisturizer combination, contains antioxidants and Hyaluronic Acid
- Boosts the skin's moisture content and prevents fine lines and wrinkles
- Provides UVA and UVB protection
- Formulated as a gentle product ideal for post-procedure and sensitive skin
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Apply to face and neck, avoiding the eye area. Wait at least 30 minutes before sun exposure, or as directed by a physician. Reapply after prolonged exposure, physical activity, perspiration or contact with water.
- Zinc Oxide 10%, Octinoxate 7.5%
- Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Plankton Extract, Polygonum Aviculare (Knotweed) Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Lecithin
- Water/Aqua/Eau, Oleth-3 Phosphate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isopropyl Palmitate, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Oleth-10, Plankton Extract, Polygonum Aviculare (Knotweed) Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Ethylhexylglycerin, Lecithin, Hydrogenated Soy Polyglycerides, Xanthan Gum, Triethoxysilylethyl Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Hexyl Dimethicone, Caprylyl Glycol, Polyglyceryl-3 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, PEG/PPG-450/50 Trimethylolpropane Lauryl Ether, PEG-7 Trimethylolpropane Coconut Ether, Sorbitan Isostearate, Disodium EDTA, Polyisobutene, Triethoxy